- Helps increase service life; contains corrosion inhibitive pigment for added corrosion protection
- Allows for improved adherence; ensures complete wetting of the adhesive to the adherends
- Designed to improve durability and service life of the bonded joint
- Protects high cost surface preparation processes prior to bonding
- Supports process flexibility; can be brushed or sprayed
- Can be co-cured with adhesives at 250°F or 350°F to accommodate a variety of requirements
A structural adhesive primer for added corrosion protection and improved bonding. The cured primer protects clean surfaces until bonding processes can be completed. Often used for bonding difficult to adhere surfaces like titanium bonding, aluminum bonding, or nickel bonding.
Contains corrosion inhibitive pigment.