- Allows for flexibility in design; durable in a wide range of service conditions, high performance from -67°F to 350°F (-55°C to 176°C)
- Helps increase life of bonded structures, especially at high temperatures; capable of 34,000 hours of exposure at 350°F (176°C)
- Allows for streamlined production; flexible cure cycles, 275-400°F (135°C to 204°C)
- Extremely high peel strength
- Excellent long-term durability
- Available with lightweight conductive screen for lightning strike/composite surfacing
A thermosetting, modified epoxy structural adhesive film designed for bonding applications requiring high shear and peel strength at 350°F (177°C).
Epoxy designed for bonding composites, metal-to-metal and metal-to-honeycomb components.